Saturday, March 7, 2009

My B-day




SO it was my Birthday on the 7th and boy was it so weird to turn 25! I can't believe that I am that old! I still feel like I just graduated:) I look back at my Birthday the past year and so much has changed. I was in the middle of planning our wedding last year and was completely consumed with it. I never thought that in one short year I would be fat, happy and prego on my B day!! But I would not have it any other way!
i had a great B-day Colby and I went to the Cheesecake factory and went shopping while we waited. I actually found some maternity pants that were long enough for me and some other clothes that I desperately needed! He is so good to me:)
Then on Sunday we had dinner at my parents and my mom of course spoiled me rotten. It doesn't matter how old I turn she thinks I need a million presents and a party! ha ha... but we love her for it. She got me some more clothes and the crib bedding that I had been wanting to get! I was way excited.
Oh... and I made my own B-day Cake! I know I am no Betty Crocker and it was way easy but I thought it looked cool and I was proud of myself :)
Thanks to all of you who wished me Birthday wishes... love you

1 comment:

Meghan said...

That is the coolest birthday cake! I hope you had a good birthday! Sorry I missed it. You are getting so close! We should hang out so I can see your cute belly.

Followers