Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tubes


Kade had to get tubes put in his ears on the 26Th of April, It had been a long time coming, we were excited to not get ear infections anymore but were a little nervous about our little buddy going under the anaesthesia. He was so excited to be at the hospital and they even had a little TV for him to watch while he waited... he had no idea what we were there for and no idea what he was in for. I being the crazy over protected mom that I am asked the guy if I could go in with him until he went under... he said OK and I had to get in a gown and all that jazz. I knew Kade was gonna freak when he realized what was going on. The anaesthesiologist's was so sweet and fought for me to be able to go back. The other Dr's were kind of brats and thought I was crazy... o well mother knows best... and don't fight with me on that one cause I will win:)
Kade was a trooper and I was glad that I was able to go back cause he was really scared. we had to hold him down and give him the gas which was not fun to do to your child but I was glad that I was able to comfort him a little:( It didn't take very long to do the procedure but it was still torture.... and yes..... I cried:(
After the surgery Kade was really sad a groggy but all in all it was great to have done and no more ear infections or askin me for drops for his ears! YEAH!

Daddy helpin Kaders get all ready to go:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tubes are good! But its yucky how they feel after its done for a few hours.

judd and ash said...

ok, i think you are officially worse than me!...glad everything went well :)

Matt and Suzanne said...

Oh, that is so sad that he had to go through that--and you! No fun. I am sure it will be worth it though. He sure is a cute little guy!:)

Jobi Niu said...

He is sooooo freakin cute!! Lil stud muffin. Hopefully no more ear infections!!

Followers