Friday, June 10, 2011

ColBy is 28!

Holy Cow I can not believe how old we are! Colby just turned 28 on May 7th. I am so so so so glad that this guy was born! I love him more than words can express:) I hope that he had a good birthday. We just gave him some much needed clothes and had cake and ice cream at our house for anyone that wanted to come and see him. I wanted to invite all his friends over and have a poker night or something fun but he told me if I sent out invitations to his friends he might have to kill me! LOL!! Colby doesn't really get into birthdays but I think they are special so even though he doesn't want to be the center of attention he can pull through it once a year! I say use it to your advantage if you're smart!

Kaders and I love you to infinity and beyond! Thanks for being a great dad and husband for us!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

Awww!!! How sweet. You and Colby are so dang cute together. Happy Birthday Colby!! (Back in May)

Followers