Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MOTHERHOOD

So I have be such a huge slacker on blogging lately and I need to stop because the whole point of this thing is to document our life not just all the fun things that we do. So I am gonna start writing more with that in mind... So this might turn into a venting blog or something:) lol! So Kade has been sick with ear infections for the past two months literally!! No JOKE! He got his first one and we ended up in the emergency room because we had no idea what his problem was:( It was so stinkin SAD! They ended up having to give him lortab for the pain so he could even sleep, which was pretty scary for us. I had no idea they could or even would do that for a kid that's not even two but it helped and at the time we were willing to try just about anything to make him feel better. Now since then we have returned to the Dr about 7 times... I went 3 times in one week which is super fun!! ha ha they prob think that I am crazy at the Dr's office but seriously I just wanted someone to help the poor kid! They have told us now that he should prob get tubes so we are scheduled for the 26th for that:( I am not looking forward to it but I know he will feel better after. For now they have given us 3 different antibiotics to help in the mean time all have given him horrible hershey squirts..(not to be gross) but now he has the worst case of diaper rash that I have ever seen! Oh my gosh really we can't catch a break. I tried to let it air out today and Kade has pooped on my floor at least 4 times I have been cleaning up Sh*& all day!! ha ha a mothers job is a dirty one that's for sure! not to mention the sad little voice when I have to give him medicine or change his diaper he cries and through his tears he tells me "betterrr betteerr" He just wants me to make is better, talk about break your heart! Poor Kade anyone know any good diaper rash medicine we seriously need help at the Christensen's :)

2 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

I always used what is called Calmoseptine and it seemed to work pretty good. You just ask for it at the pahrmacy. I know Walmart has it, and so does Costco.

Anonymous said...

sad! But tubes are awesome!!!

Followers