Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Love DaY

SO I know it is long past Valentines Day and I was thinking about not even writing about it since it has been so long but then I thought... "You know what, Colby deserves a post about him everyday!" REAlly, I could not love this man more! He puts up with me and all my faults and loves me in spite of them! He works so hard for our family and never ever complains! He is the best dad EVER! Kade thinks he walks on water:) And wants to be just like him already... I am so grateful that he has such a good dad to set such a good example! And I am so glad that he is mine!! I am one lucky girl to have this hottie as a hubby!!
This year for V-day we went out to dinner to Joes Crab Shack (without Kade!), we had a great date with great food and actual conversation:) That is hard to come by when we have our little booger with us so we do cherish it these days!
Colby got me some flowers and perfume... I didn't take pictures of our goodies because I did kill my flowers in about 2 days! I couldn't figure out why they died and then Colby lovingly told me it was probably because I cooked right next to them about three times practically burning them with steam! ha ha:) Trust me they were gorgeous before that!
Colby I am so grateful that you are my Valentine 365 days a year! xoxoxox

2 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Awww!! How freakin cute are you two?! He is so good to you. That's great you guys got to.go to.dinner w just you two!! I wouldn't know what that was like ;) jk. Love ya!

Julie said...

Such a cute post. You should post more often! I love reading what you write!!!

Followers