Monday, August 3, 2009

Lagoon!





We went to Lagoon on Saturday, my dad had his work party there and the whole family decided to take advantage. It was so fun, I was a little worried about going on a Saturday because I thought the lines were going to be so long and all we would do was roast waiting to ride the rides. But suprisingly it was not really bad at all. We were able to get right on some rides and we had help from my family so they were able to watch Kade while we rode some rides. It worked out good, I have to say that I love the 'Wicked' I haven't been to Lagoon since like 9th grade so I had never been on it! It was so scary but my favorite. Kade was such a good baby, he was so good even though he was sweating half to death:( Poor guy, we kept getting wet napkins and putting them on his head. He was in heaven! But I still felt bad for him so we went to the gift shop and bought him a little monkey fan to try to keep him cool! Everyone was laughing at me, even strangers but I don't care, I just love him so much:)
Colby got to play some of the games at Lagoon too and he won a bunch of prizes! The picture is just some of them he had a bunch more back at the car! He is so funny! Such a kid at heart.. I swear he the games were his favorite part of Lagoon! I got to hand it to him though, he was amazing at the fast pitch! Such a stud!!!

3 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Amanda. I need to come see him. He is soooo cute!! I still can't believe you are a mom. But you are such a good one. Love ya :D

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oh there's a picture of you with your little guy. Handsome boy and cute cute cute little family!!!

Jobi Niu said...

I can't believe how GREAT YOU LOOK girl! I just love seeing you be a Mom. HE is THE CUTEST lil guy EVER! I love him. Let's get together soon. I can do your hair too, don't feel bad asking me.. :]

Followers