Saturday, July 25, 2009

Camping






For the 24th we decided that we were gonna go camping, my sister was up at Fairview Lakes and we were originally just going to go up for the day and ride 4wheelers and go fishing but once we got up there we had so much fun that we decided to try to stay the night. We stayed up and talked my the fire and made smores, Colby was helping Braxton and Dawson and it was so cute. He is so good at making smores, he is patient. I suck at it and always burn the mallow or start it on fire but O well!

After a while we decided to hit the hay and attempt to sleep. Since we didn't plan on sleeping there we had gone to the dollar store earlier and bought some pillows and blankets to sleep in the back of our car! I know, we are crazy but it wouldn't have been that bad but we were smooshed so close together that I was so afraid that we were going to suffocate Kade in the middle of the night so I didn't sleep really but all in all it was a great little trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hooray now kade will always love camping! How fun are you two!

Followers