Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Staying Home

So my DREAM has finally come true... I am now a stay at home mom!!! I still cant believe it. I had my last day at work on June 30th. I still think that I am just on a long break and I am having a hard time finding a new schedule for me and Kadester. But I am loving every second of it! Kade is down for a nap and I finally feel like blogging again. I feel so blessed to be able to be home with my baby now and I am so lucky to have the husband that I do! He works so hard and has definitely kicked it into high gear the past few weeks to make sure that we are takin care of! working 12 hr days and still coming home Happy! just love him so much! Thought I should share:)

5 comments:

Hayley England Kling said...

Yay! I am so happy for you. You cute little mommy you!

Jobi Niu said...

HELL YES!! I'm SOOOOOOOOO happy for you! Now why have we NOT hung out?? Hmmm...

judd and ash said...

i am SO happy for you! call me, we need to play before summer is over:)

Anonymous said...

fun and wonderful for you!

Jenna said...

Yay!!! So happy you get to stay home. Now we can go to the pool! I will be in Washington next week, but after that, it's play time :)

Followers