Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kade's 1st Photo Shoot!







So of course I had to get Kade's pictures taken already:) I think that he was 5 days old when my sister talked me into going down to get them taken. I was a little nervous about it, but Ashlie did a great job! She was so good and knew just what to do; it was amazing, no matter what position that she put him in he would just fall asleep. Towards the end we were trying to get some of the naked poses and all of a sudden he just pooped all over and then peed straight in the air!! ha ha it was a photo shoot to remember ha ha:) But I may be biased but I think that they turned out soo cute!! I mean could he be any sweeter?!!
Thanks again Ash, your the best Auntie!!

8 comments:

jayni & ben said...

He is sooo cute!! I love him already :D

Anonymous said...

sounds like a boy to me! and your not biased he is super cute

Jen said...

He's so cute !!! how are you feeling ?

Nicole King said...

Get use to him peeing all over he is a boy!! They never seem to be able to hit where they are suppose to!! LOL

He is a very cute little guy!!

Aleisa said...

I love his pictures! I think he is so cute too! I love him so much, you guys did a good job!

amberandlandon said...

Hey lady I just found your blog. What a handsome little fellow! Those are super cute pics. :) Congrats Amanda!

claytonandmaryannyates said...

He is so adorable, how exciting for yo9u guys! i need some danklef time, i miss you guys so much! congratulations

The Robinson's said...

oh my heck! he is so darling! congrats!!!

Followers