Monday, April 13, 2009

HOpPy EasTeR !




This Easter was really relaxed... We did color Easter eggs... I made Colby do it, and he was a good sport about it :) Even though it was kind of lame.. I felt like I had to do something to make it feel like a holiday! I got Colby 'YES MAN' the Jim Carey movie. It is pretty funny if you haven't seen it you should go get it. Colby go us tickets to see George Straight, Brad Paisley and some other concerts.. it was a package deal, so we are excited to go to those this summer (if summer ever comes). And although we didn't do Easter baskets for each other that doesn't mean that we missed out on the Easter candy :) I love Easter but most of all I love the Easter candy... Who can resist the Reese's eggs or the Cadbury mini eggs in the purple bag?! NOT me!! They are amazing, but why is it that every year they sell out and you can't find them? I went to Target like the day before Easter and it was a mad house... people were going crazy in the Easter isles it was like as bad as Christmas! I hope that in between gorging ourselves on Easter candy we remembered The real reason that we celebrate Easter! Oh how Thankful I am for the atonement! Seriously I would be a huge mess without the gospel!

2 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Fun lil' Easter! I'm so thankful for the gospel too and the Atonement.. I'm excited to see you this week and do your hair! Love ya

Jen said...

I'm jelous I want to go to George Strait so bad he is my all time favorite !!!! glad to have see ya @ Old Navy you look to cute prego!!! Glad you had a good Easter tell Colby hi

Followers